ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In Las Vegas
A stay at this Gateway District hostel places you steps from Little White Wedding Chapel and within a 10-minute walk of Chapel of the Flowers. Fremont Street Experience and SLS Las Vegas Casino are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hostel features free WiFi in public areas, laundry facilities, and self parking. A picnic area, luggage storage, and barbecue grills are also on offer.
The 22 guestrooms offer free WiFi.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
75.0% of guests recommend out of 319 reviews
About the Hostel CatLocation 1236 Las Vegas Boulevard S, Las Vegas, NV 89104
As a guest of Hostel Cat, you'll find barbecue grills, a picnic area, and laundry facilities. Public spaces have free WiFi. Hostel Cat also features ATM/banking services and a television in a common area. For a fee, parking is available.
- 1 floor
- 22 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hostel Cat offers 22 accommodations. This Las Vegas hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the shared/communal kitchen.
- Communal kitchen
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 1 AM.
This property requires one of the following combinations of ID for each guest at check-in:
- Credit card provided during booking
- Non-U.S. passport or Canadian driver's license
- Passport with recent stamps (required for 10 bed dorm
- If travel requirement is waived: Valid, government-issued license, and full credit card (with guest name) payment or USD 40 cash deposit
This property may additionally request proof of travel from outside the U.S. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 1 AM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Bookings with invalid cards/insufficient funds will be cancelled immediately.
This property's private rooms are dorm rooms reserved for a single reservation, with a private bathroom in room.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Minimum guest age is 18
- Caters to adults only
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 10 per person, per stay
- Resort fee: USD 13.09 per person, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of USD 1
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- This is an adults-only property and guests under 18 years old aren't allowed.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.