ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Las Vegas getaway
Your stay at this Las Vegas Strip resort places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Crystals at City Center and Town Square Las Vegas. Also, Thomas and Mack Center is within 3 miles (5 km) and Las Vegas Convention Center is within 6 miles (10 km).
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury resort. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 15 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the lazy river, poolside bar, and concierge services.
IPod docks, WiFi
Boasting comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, the 424 guestrooms also offer WiFi and iPod docks. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, LCD TVs, and minibars.
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas ratings based on 45 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
1 May 2019 by General Manager
Thank you for your kind compliments to our pool staff. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and hope to welcome you back again soon.
1 Oct. 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for your five star rating. We hope to see you back at our hotel again soon.
25 Jun. 2018 by General Manager
It is wonderful to hear from you and we are delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay at our hotel. My favorite comment is that we exceeded your expectations and I will share your compliments with our team. We hope to welcome you all back soon.
22 Jan. 2018 by General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope to have future opportunities to welcome you back.
16 Aug. 2017 by General Manager
Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you love our hotel and appreciate your compliments to our staff. We appreciate you taking the time to write and we look forward to your return soon.
26 Jul. 2017 by General Manager
We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and glad you enjoyed our room and lobby coffee bar. We hope to have future opportunities to welcome you back soon.
5 Jul. 2017 by General Manager
We are so appreciative of your kind comments and compliments to our staff and hotel. We are thrilled you all had a wonderful visit and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
25th Wedding Anniversary
5 Jul. 2017 by General Manager
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback regarding our guest rooms and are glad that you otherwise enjoyed your stay and would like to return. We hope to welcome you back soon.
28 Jun. 2017 by General Manager
Thank you for your review. We are glad to read that you enjoyed a wonderful stay and we hope to have future opportunities to welcome you back.
About the Four Seasons Hotel Las VegasLocation 3960 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas offers its guests a full-service spa, a lazy river, and an outdoor pool. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the pool bar. Public spaces have WiFi for a fee. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. There are 15 meeting rooms available. A spa tub, a 24-hour fitness center, and a steam room are also featured at the luxury Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. Parking is available for a fee. This 5-star Las Vegas resort is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 424 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 38300 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1999
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Lazy river
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.1 km / 3.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas offers 424 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Verandah - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Charlie Palmer Steak - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of USD 75 per day
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Fitness center access
- Partner property pool access
- Partner property access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 39 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 32.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 75 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per day
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in March and close in November.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).