ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
With a stay at this Las Vegas Strip resort, you'll be steps from Crystals at City Center and Miracle Mile Shops.
This smoke-free resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-in, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the 3 outdoor pools and get free valet parking.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 3041 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas ratings based on 341 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas
About the The Cosmopolitan Of Las VegasLocation 3708 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas offers its guests a full-service spa, 3 outdoor swimming pools, and 3 spa tubs along with outdoor tennis courts and a health club. There are 14 restaurants and 3 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this resort measures 150000 square feet (13935 square meters) and includes a conference center. A casino, a nightclub, and a sauna are also featured at the luxury The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 5-star Las Vegas resort is smoke free.
- 3041 guestrooms or units
- 52 levels
- 2 buildings
- 14 dining venues
- 3 coffee shops
- 150000 sq ft of conference space
- 13935 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (4.8 km / 3 mi)
- Metro station: Ballys and Paris Las Vegas Monorail Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas offers 3041 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 54-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Las Vegas resort provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Estiatorio Milos - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Scarpetta - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
STK - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Jaleo - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Holsteins - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 25
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Guests booked in any Breakfast Included rate plan receive 2 complimentary breakfasts at Wicked Spoon per stay/reservation. Added costs apply for any additional breakfasts beyond the 2 per stay/reservation.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times at an added cost. Contact property concierge or McCarren airport for more details and to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. For details, please contact the property in advance.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 35.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Guests traveling with a animal must contact the property prior to arrival. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 150.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.22 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 19.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 19.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 19.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Hotel
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas
- Cosmopolitan Las Vegas Resort
- Cosmopolitan Resort
- The Cosmopolitan Of Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
USD 150 food and beverage credit
Book a stay for travel now-August 31, 2019 in a rate plan displaying the “USD 150 food and beverage credit” tag and receive USD 150 food and beverage credit valid for food and beverage only and not valid at select outlets, including zuma, Beauty & Essex and The Juice Standard, credit applied off of room folio.
Must book a stay for travel now-August 31, 2019 in a rate plan displaying the “USD 150 food and beverage credit” tag to receive benefits. Full details at check-in. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
USD 100 Food and Beverage Credit
Book a stay in any rate plan displaying the "USD 100 food and beverage credit per room, per stay" tag from now - May 31, 2019, for travel now - November 30, 2019, and receive USD 100 food and beverage credit per stay redeemable at Wicked Spoon restaurant.
Full details provided at check-in. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.