ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
At this Ueno hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Yushima Tenman-gu Shrine and Ameya-Yokochō. Kyu Iwasaki-tei Gardens and Kanda Shrine are also within half a mile (1 km).
Free bus station shuttle
This hotel features a restaurant, a coffee shop, and free WiFi in public areas. A free bus station shuttle is offered as well. A computer station, luggage storage, and laundry facilities are also on offer.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
Boasting deep soaking bathtubs, the 77 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and washers/dryers. Free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs, and refrigerators are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
47.0% of guests recommend out of 131 reviews
About the Ueno First City HotelLocation 1-14-8 Ueno, Taito-ku, Tokyo, Tokyo-to 110-0005
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Ueno First City Hotel also features coffee/tea in a common area, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Tokyo hotel.
- 77 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) (68.4 km / 42.5 mi)
- Train station: Tokyo Okachimachi Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Yushima Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free bus station shuttle
Ueno First City Hotel offers 77 accommodations with washers/dryers and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs, slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet, and complimentary toiletries. This Tokyo hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and in-room massages can be requested.
- Washer and dryer
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Hushimi - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No onsite parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Hotel Registry Number - 第S57-37
- 24-hour check-in
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective January 1, 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-300 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000 (under JPY 7,000 for stays on or after June 1, 2019).
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 970 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in fee: JPY 2000 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.