ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Downtown Halifax hotel, you'll be steps from Scotiabank Centre and Halifax Town Clock. Grand Parade and Halifax City Hall are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining options, 2 bars/lounges
This eco-friendly hotel includes 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Make the most of the fitness center and sauna, and relax with drinks at one of the 2 bars/lounges.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 201 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with satellite channels. Pillowtop beds, room service, and premium bedding are also available.
Prince George Hotel ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Prince George Hotel
Loud, don't stay on the second floor
Nice hotel great location.
Loved the hotel and the staff.
Marvelous experience, with great location
Classy place with Halifax city life
LOCATION IS PERFECT Brandon @bar great!!!
Nice hotel. Close to downtown
An Exceptional Hotel in Halifax, Nova Scotia
Perfect in every way!
About the Prince George HotelLocation 1725 Market St, Halifax, NS B3J 3N9
As a guest of Prince George Hotel, you'll find an indoor pool, a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a grocery/convenience store. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 68000 square feet (6317 square meters). A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the eco-friendly Prince George Hotel. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Halifax hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 201 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 68000 sq ft of conference space
- 6317 sq m of conference space
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) (32.7 km / 20.3 mi)
- Train station: Halifax Station (1.5 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Prince George Hotel offers 201 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Halifax hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Gio Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
The Terrace Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and brunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Level Bar - This lobby lounge specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5 and CAD 18 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 24.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 34.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.