ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Halifax getaway
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown Halifax hotel, you'll find Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk and Neptune Theatre. Also, Scotiabank Centre is within half a mile (1 km) and Halifax Citadel is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. Valet parking, limo/town car service, and a garden are also offered.
Free Internet, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 262 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as cable TV. Other amenities include minibars, room service, and premium bedding.
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites
A good stay!
Overlooking the Public Gardens
Second visit in thirty five years
Lovely hotel in a beautiful setting
Nice hotel. Undergoing renovatoins
About the The Lord Nelson Hotel & SuitesLocation 1515 South Park Street, Halifax, NS B3J 2L2
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. A fitness center, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at the luxury The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Halifax hotel is smoke free.
- 262 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) (33 km / 20.5 mi)
- Train station: Halifax Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites offers 262 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Halifax hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
The Arms - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 40.00 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 20.00 per day.
- Pets: CAD 60.00 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- 24-hour check-in
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 17.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 63.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: CAD 28.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 60.00 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 20.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 40.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The Lord Nelson Hotel & Suites offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.