ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Halifax
Your stay at this South End, Halifax hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Halifax Waterfront Boardwalk and Halifax Citadel. Scotiabank Centre and Dalhousie University are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the health club and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 230 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and pillow menus.
Atlantica Hotel Halifax ratings based on 32 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Atlantica Hotel Halifax
Enjoyed the hotel except the room
Perfect hotel for a weekend away
Hotel staff and rooms were good. Overpriced for location. The parking is horrendous and you have to pay $17 a night for it.
I'd recommend this hotel if it were billed as a 2-star, but it bills itself as a 4-star hotel and it is far from that. Very standard.
I had a wonderful experience at this hotel
Parking fee's not worth the stay
About the Atlantica Hotel HalifaxLocation 1980 Robie St, Halifax, NS B3H 3G5
Atlantica Hotel Halifax offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. Event space at this hotel measures 96875 square feet (9000 square meters) and includes a conference center. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and laundry facilities are also featured at the eco-friendly Atlantica Hotel Halifax. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star Halifax hotel is smoke free.
- 230 guestrooms or units
- 14 levels
- 96875 sq ft of conference space
- 9000 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.) (35.6 km / 22.1 mi)
- Train station: Halifax Station (2.6 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Atlantica Hotel Halifax offers 230 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 25-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy continental breakfast for a fee.
Seasons by Atlantica - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.