ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this Montecito hotel, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Fernald Point and 2 miles (3 km) of Butterfly Beach. Our Lady of Mount Carmel Catholic Church and Casa Del Herrero are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A full-service spa, 7 restaurants, and 2 outdoor pools are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a children's pool, and supervised childcare is an added bonus.
The 161 guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 61 reviews
About the Rosewood Miramar BeachLocation 1759 South Jameson Lane, Santa Barbara, CA 93108
Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Rosewood Miramar Beach you can cool off in one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. There are 7 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 6 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. Public spaces have free WiFi. This luxury hotel also offers a children's pool and a 24-hour fitness center. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Santa Barbara hotel is smoke free.
- 161 guestrooms or units
- 7 dining venues
- 6 bars or lounges
- 27700 sq ft of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services available
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Santa Barbara Station (7.1 km / 4.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 5 miles; airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Rosewood Miramar Beach offers 161 accommodations. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Housekeeping (daily)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Malibu Farm at Miramar - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Scoop Shop - This Cafe is located by the pool. Open daily.
Miramar Beach Bar - This bar is located on the beach. Open daily.
The Manor Bar - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
Caruso's - This restaurant is located on the beach and specializes in Italian cuisine. Reservations are required. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Manicures and pedicures
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: USD 40 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 20 and USD 50 for adults, USD 15 and USD 40 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 318 per vehicle (one way)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Pet fee: USD 40 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.