ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within 3 miles (5 km) of Royal Canadian Mint and 6 miles (10 km) of Masonic Temple with a stay here. Winnipeg Art Gallery and University of Winnipeg are also within 6 miles (10 km).
A nightclub and an indoor pool are featured at this smoke-free hotel. There's fun for all ages with a bowling alley and a children's pool, and families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities. Enjoy a meal from the restaurant and perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 75 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and TVs with cable channels. Room service, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
70.0% of guests recommend out of 802 reviews
About the Travelodge by Wyndham Winnipeg EastLocation 20 Alpine Ave, St Annes Road, Winnipeg, MB R2M 0Y5
Travelodge by Wyndham Winnipeg East offers its guests an indoor pool, a children's pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3630 square feet (337 square meters). A nightclub, a fitness center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby are also featured at the family-friendly Travelodge by Wyndham Winnipeg East. Self parking is free. This Winnipeg hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 75 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 3630 sq ft of conference space
- 337 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Bowling alley on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) (15.1 km / 9.4 mi)
- Train station: Winnipeg Union Station (5.1 km / 3.1 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Travelodge by Wyndham Winnipeg East offers 75 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. Premium cable television is provided. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast for a fee.
Marquee Restaurant Lounge - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 10 per accommodation, per stay
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 5.49 and CAD 10.95 for adults, CAD 2.99 and CAD 4.99 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 10 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Travelodge Wyndham Winnipeg East Hotel
- Travelodge Wyndham Winnipeg East
- Travelodge Winnipeg East
You should know
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.