ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
You'll be steps from Manitoba Sports Hall of Fame and Museum and within a 10-minute walk of Shaw Park Stadium with a stay at this Exchange District hotel. Canadian Museum for Human Rights and Forks Market are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a 24-hour fitness center are featured at this hotel. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-out, and conference space. Self parking, a terrace, and a computer station are also offered.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 67 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and refrigerators.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
98.0% of guests recommend out of 1382 reviews
About the Mere HotelLocation 333 Waterfront Drive, Winnipeg, MB R3B 0V1
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 350 square feet (33 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, a terrace, and concierge services are also featured at the eco-friendly Mere Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Winnipeg hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 67 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 350 sq ft of conference space
- 33 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2013
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Water dispenser
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.) (8.3 km / 5.1 mi)
- Train station: Winnipeg Union Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Mere Hotel offers 67 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars (stocked with some free items) and laptop-compatible safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 40-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Refrigerators and espresso makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers with rainfall showerheads, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Winnipeg hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Rainfall showerhead
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Cibo Waterfront Cafe - This Cafe specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Early check-in is available on request at this property (fees may apply). For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 6.00 and CAD 13.00 for adults, CAD 6.00 and CAD 13.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 16.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25.00 per accommodation, per day
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.