ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Boston
Within a 10-minute walk of this Back Bay hotel, you'll find Newbury Street and Boston Public Garden. Boston Common and Copley Place are also within half a mile (1 km).
Renovated in 2016
This historic hotel's 2 restaurants, 3 bars/lounges, and fitness center are some of the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 36 conference rooms, 24-hour business center, and valet parking. Enjoy a meal in one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés and perks like free WiFi.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 1060 guestrooms also offer WiFi and Smart TVs with digital channels. Netflix, room service, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Boston Park Plaza ratings based on 61 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Boston Park Plaza
About the Boston Park PlazaLocation 50 Park Plaza at Arlington Street, Boston, MA 02116
There are 2 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a grocery/convenience store. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 50483 square feet (4690 square meters) and includes a conference center. A fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Boston Park Plaza. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Boston Park Plaza was completed in April 2016. This 4-star Boston hotel is smoke free.
- 1060 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 50483 sq ft of conference space
- 4690 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1927
- Dining venue
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Train station: Boston-Back Bay Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Arlington Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Boston Park Plaza offers 1060 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 47-inch Smart televisions come with premium digital channels and Netflix. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Boston hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
STRIP by Stega - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Off the Common - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property will place a USD 500 per night credit card authorization at check-in for Presidential Suite or Garden Suite bookings. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lbs)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 25.29 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 26 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 20 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Boston Park Plaza
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel And Towers
- Boston Park Plaza Hotel
- The Boston Park Plaza Hotel
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.