ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this University District hotel, you'll be steps from University of Calgary and Olympic Oval. Alberta Children's Hospital and McMahon Stadium are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool and a steam room. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and conference center. Self parking, a grocery/convenience store, and a picnic area are also offered.
Free Internet, refrigerators
The 162 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, refrigerators, and phones. Desks and free toiletries are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 389 reviews
About the Hotel Alma & Seasonal ResidenceLocation 169 University Gate North West, Calgary, AB T2N 1N4
Hotel Alma & Seasonal Residence offers its guests an indoor pool and a steam room. WiFi is free in public spaces. A vending machine, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Alma & Seasonal Residence. For a fee, parking is available. You'll have access to the health club at a partner property. This 3-star Calgary hotel is smoke free.
- 162 guestrooms or units
- 7 levels
- 3 buildings
- Built in 2009
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (18.8 km / 11.7 mi)
- Train station: Calgary University Station (5 km / 3.1 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Alma & Seasonal Residence offers 162 accommodations with complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones.
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The indoor pool at this property is closed on Mondays.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 10 for adults and CAD 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Alma Seasonal Residence Calgary
- Hotel Alma Seasonal Residence
- Alma Seasonal Residence Calgary
- Alma Seasonal Residence
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.