ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
At this Downtown Edmonton hotel, you'll be steps from Shaw Conference Centre and within a 15-minute walk of Rogers Place. Also, Edmonton City Centre is within half a mile (1 km) and Commonwealth Stadium is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A coffee shop, a snack bar/deli, and express check-out are also on offer.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 177 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include pillowtop beds, room service, and premium bedding.
Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown ratings based on 10 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown
I found the bathrooms outdated, but the rooms were roomy and comfortable.
This hotel was conveinently situated close to downtown and the staff are very friendly
About the Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton DowntownLocation One Thornton Court, Edmonton, AB T5J 2E7
Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 2799 square feet (260 square meters). A 24-hour fitness center, gift shops/newsstands, and coffee/tea in a common area are also featured at the business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown. For a fee, parking is available. This 3-star Edmonton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 177 guestrooms or units
- 11 levels
- 2799 sq ft of conference space
- 260 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) (31 km / 19.3 mi)
- Train station: Edmonton Station (6.5 km / 4 mi)
- Metro station: Central Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Courtyard by Marriott Edmonton Downtown offers 177 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. This Edmonton hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9 AM.
Riverside Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
This property will place a credit card authorization for any bookings where payment for the stay will be made on site instead of at the time of booking. To complete the reservation process and obtain additional information, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day
- Nearby parking fee: CAD 25 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.