ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
Within a 10-minute walk of this West Edmonton hotel, you'll find West Edmonton Mall and World Waterpark. Also, Galaxyland is within half a mile (1 km) and Palace Casino is within 2 miles (3 km).
This eco-friendly hotel features a casino, a water park, and 3 restaurants. There's fun for all ages with a bowling alley and mini golf. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking and free WiFi.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 355 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include room service, ceiling fans, and safes.
Fantasyland Hotel ratings based on 12 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Fantasyland Hotel
Great hotel if you are wanting to shop at the mall.
They were extremely accomodating!!!
Beware the death trap bunkbeds
Only place our family stays in Edmonton
1 Jul. 2018 by JC
Hello Tasha, Thank you for your review. As a hotel guest you do get access to Crunch Fitness, a gym located inside West Edmonton Mall. Since we are attached to the mall you have a convenient indoor access to all the mall has to offer! We do hope to see you again soon.
Fantasyland is fantasy!!!
Not MY fantasyland
About the Fantasyland HotelLocation 17700 87 Ave Nw, Edmonton, AB T5T4V4
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 05 March 2019 to 30 June 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Fantasyland Hotel offers its guests a water park (surcharge). There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 269098 square feet (25000 square meters) and includes a conference center. A casino, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly Fantasyland Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 3.5-star Edmonton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 355 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 269098 sq ft of conference space
- 25000 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1987
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Miniature golf on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces) , Free parking nearby
- Airport: Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) (37.9 km / 23.5 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Fantasyland Hotel offers 355 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. 42-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and ceiling fans. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
L1 Lounge - This lobby lounge serves light fare only.
L2 Grill - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Cafe Levi - This delicatessen specializes in kosher dishes.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Weight limit: 25 lb
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.