ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Frankfurt getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Bahnhofsviertel hotel, you'll find Frankfurt Opera House and Staedel Museum. Also, Liebieghaus is within half a mile (1 km) and Römer is within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Business travelers can take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas. Self parking, a terrace, and express check-out are also offered.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
The 289 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with satellite channels and offer free WiFi and refrigerators. Other amenities include espresso makers, free bottled water, and hair dryers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
69.0% of guests recommend out of 1882 reviews
About the Scandic Frankfurt MuseumsuferLocation Wilhelm-Leuschner-Straße 44, Frankfurt, HE 60329
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Scandic Frankfurt Museumsufer. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Frankfurt hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 289 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.)
- Train station: Frankfurt (Main) Central Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Central U-Bahn (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Scandic Frankfurt Museumsufer offers 289 air-conditioned accommodations with espresso makers and safes. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Espresso maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Scandic Frankfurt Museumsufer has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: EUR 20 per pet, per day, plus a deposit of EUR 15 per night
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 39 per day
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Wyndham Grand Frankfurt
- Wyndham Grand Frankfurt Hotel
- Scandic Frankfurt Museumsufer Hotel
- Scandic Museumsufer Hotel
- Scandic Museumsufer
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.