Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Hamilton, a culturally-rich and cosmopolitan city known for its museums and theaters, as well as sights like Hamilton Convention Centre and Hamilton Place Theatre. Take your pick from Travelocity's 28 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Hamilton and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Hamilton with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Bayfront Park, Pier 4 Park, and Chedoke Falls.
- Other things to see include Hamilton City Hall, Art Gallery of Hamilton, and Canadian Football Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Need a pet store? Try The Urban Zoo, Pet Valu, or Pet Max Warehouse Outlet.
- For vet care, Clappison Animal Hospital, East Plains Animal Hospital, and Blue Cross Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Best Pet-Friendly Hotels in Hamilton
- Staybridge Suites Hamilton Downtown
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
- Quality Hotel
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel. Guests appreciate its central location and comfy beds.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Burlington
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and pool.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Hamilton
Weather can make a huge difference, especially if you want to spend time wandering around the city. Here are the average temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Hamilton.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 47°F in the daytime to 14°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 81°F and the nighttime average is 41°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 84°F in the daytime to 47°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 66°F and the nighttime average is 18°F.