ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
Within a 10-minute walk of this Las Vegas Strip resort, you'll find LINQ Promenade and High Roller. Also, Miracle Mile Shops is within half a mile (1 km) and Las Vegas Convention Center is within 2 miles (3 km).
This luxury resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll find 16 restaurants and 7 outdoor pools on site, along with a swim-up bar to unwind.
In addition to free WiFi, the 4391 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service and TVs. Free local calls, in-room massages, and hair dryers are also available.
Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino ratings based on 565 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino
About the Caesars Palace - Resort & CasinoLocation 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino offers its guests a full-service spa, 7 outdoor swimming pools, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 16 restaurants and 4 coffee shops/cafés, as well as a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 7 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this resort measures 240000 square feet (22297 square meters). A casino, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a nightclub are also featured at the luxury Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Las Vegas resort is smoke free.
- 4391 guestrooms or units
- 16 dining venues
- 7 bars or lounges
- 4 coffee shops
- 240000 sq ft of conference space
- 22297 sq m of conference space
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (5.4 km / 3.3 mi)
- Metro station: Harrahs - Imperial Palace Monorail Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Property shuttles: Area shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino offers 4391 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and hair dryers. Televisions come with pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. This Las Vegas resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
G. Ramsay Hells Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Nobu - Onsite fine-dining restaurant. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Pronto by Giada - Onsite bistro. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Bacchanal Buffet - Onsite buffet restaurant.
Mr. Chow - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the pool and garden. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
The 4,300-seat Colosseum at Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino (surcharge) is home to Jerry Seinfeld, and headliners Elton John, Celine Dion, Rod Stewart, and Reba, Brooks and Dunn also make regular appearances.
Two casinos totaling 129,000 square feet include slots, table games, a poker room, and a race and sports book.
The Forum Shops has a fire, water, and smoke show with mythical Atlantis rising and falling in a 50,000-gallon aquarium with outsized, animatronic characters.
Cleopatra's Barge, a floating barge lounge, offers live music nightly.
- Number of treatment rooms 48
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Thai massage
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.21 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Hotel
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Caesar Palace
- Caesars Las Vegas
- Ceasars Palace Las Vegas
- Classic Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Caesars Palace
- Classic Hotel Caesars Palace
- Caesars Palace Resort Casino Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Resort Casino
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.