ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Las Vegas retreat
With a stay at this Summerlin resort, you'll be within 2 miles (3 km) of Kellogg Zaher Sports Complex and 6 miles (10 km) of Las Vegas Mini Grand Prix. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and Las Vegas North Premium Outlets are within 9 miles (15 km).
Casino, health club
This romantic resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and 7 restaurants. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 37 conference rooms, business center, and free valet parking. Enjoy the outdoor pool and perks like free self parking.
The 548 soundproofed guestrooms offer WiFi and room service. Other amenities include sitting areas, wired Internet, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa ratings based on 30 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
Courteous staff and well maintained hotel.Highly recommend it.
Wonderful hotel away from the strip
Great spa experience
Daughter's wedding weekend
Quality all around
Perfect for a Honeymoon
travel is fun
Great Hotel/ Bad Shuttle service
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & SpaLocation 221 N Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89144
- Taxes not included
- Gratuities not included
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a health club. There are 7 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this resort measures 115900 square feet (10767 square meters) and includes a conference center. A casino, a spa tub, and a sauna are also featured at the business-friendly JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Self parking and valet parking are free. This 4-star Las Vegas resort is smoke free.
- 548 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 7 dining venues
- 115900 sq ft of conference space
- 10767 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1999
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Free self parking , Free valet parking
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (26.2 km / 16.2 mi)
- Parking: Free valet parking and self parking
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers 548 accommodations with video-game consoles and safes. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Las Vegas resort provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in May 2016.
- Sitting area
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Hawthorn Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Rampart Buffet - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Spiedini Ristorante - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Shizen Japanese Restauran - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Waterside Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 36
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 2
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 33.88 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- J W Marriott Las Vegas Resort
- JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort
- JW Marriott Las Vegas
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort Spa & Golf Hotel
- Jw Marriott Las Vegas Resort Spa And Golf
- J W Marriott Las Vegas Resort Spa
- JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort Spa
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in March and close in October.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.