Pet owners shouldn't miss Rutland, a city known for its golf courses, and sights like Kelowna Springs Golf Club and Tower Ranch Golf Club. Choose from Travelocity's 4 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Rutland and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Rutland with Your Pet
- Enjoy top attractions like Black Mountain Golf Club, Geert Maas Sculpture Gardens and Gallery, and Mission Creek Regional Park.
- Other things to see include Shadow Ridge Golf Club, Orchard Park Mall, and Elysium Gardens.
- Need a pet store? Try Bone Appetit, Total Pet, or The Purple Seahorse Ltd..
- For vet care, Pawsitive Veterinary Care, Central Valley Veterinary Hospital, and Rose Valley Veterinary Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Rutland
- Canadas Best Value Inn Kelowna
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star motel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the helpful staff and exceptional value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Kelowna
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the family amenities and overall property condition.
- Comfort Suites Kelowna
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Rutland
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help plan your vacation in Rutland.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 55°F in the daytime to 19°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 78°F and the nighttime average is 31°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 82°F in the daytime to 38°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 20°F.