ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
With a stay at this well-placed hotel, you'll be half a mile (1 km) from Mission Bay and within 2 miles (3 km) of Belmont Park. SeaWorld and Ocean Beach Park are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools, and a restaurant. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-out, and conference center. Enjoy the outdoor pool and unwind at the poolside bar and bar/lounge.
MP3 docks, flat-screen TVs
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 271 guestrooms also offer MP3 docks and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Room service, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers are also available.
The Dana on Mission Bay ratings based on 231 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for The Dana on Mission Bay
About the The Dana on Mission BayLocation 1710 W Mission Bay Dr, San Diego, CA 92109
The Dana on Mission Bay offers its guests a marina, 2 outdoor swimming pools, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly The Dana on Mission Bay. For a fee, parking is available. This 3.5-star San Diego hotel is smoke free.
- 271 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) (8.4 km / 5.2 mi)
- Train station: San Diego-Old Town Transit Center (4.6 km / 2.9 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
The Dana on Mission Bay offers 271 air-conditioned accommodations, which are accessible via exterior corridors and feature MP3 docking stations and safes. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Exterior corridor access
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
The Dana on Mission Bay has a restaurant on site.
Firefly Eatery & Bar - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 3:00 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 40 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay), plus a USD 100.00 deposit
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 30 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 36.06 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The mandatory resort fee includes the following property amenities: 50% off breakfast, per room; shuttle service to SeaWorld; USD 5 drinks and half-off bottles of wine during Happy Hour; drive-in movies on weekends; beach chair and umbrella rentals; lawn and board game rentals.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 20 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 100.00
- Pet fee: USD 40 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Dana Bay
- Dana Mission
- Dana Mission Bay
- Dana Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana Mission Bay San Diego
- The Dana On Mission Bay Hotel San Diego
- Dana On Mission Bay Hotel
- Dana Mission Bay BW Premier Collection San Diego
- Dana Mission Bay BW Premier Collection
- Dana Mission Bay BW Premier Collection Hotel San Diego
- Dana Mission Bay BW Premier Collection Hotel
- The Dana on Mission Bay
- The Dana on Mission Bay BW Premier Collection
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).