ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within a 10-minute walk of this Saskatoon Downtown hotel, you'll find TCU Place and Midtown Plaza. University of Saskatchewan and Royal University Hospital are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Dining options, 3 bars/lounges
This Victorian hotel features 3 restaurants and 3 bars/lounges. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the a rooftop terrace and free perks like continental breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, soaking tubs
The 38 individually furnished guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as room service. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include deep soaking bathtubs and premium bedding.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 188 reviews
About the Hotel SenatorLocation 243 21st Street East, Saskatoon, SK S7K 0B7
There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 1300 square feet (121 square meters). A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Senator. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Victorian Saskatoon hotel.
- 1 building
- 38 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 1300 sq ft of conference space
- 121 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1908
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers for purchase
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) (7 km / 4.4 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Hotel Senator offers 38 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. This Saskatoon hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Flanagan's Steakhouse - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Winstons Pub and Grill - This pub specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Vintage Wine Bar - This wine bar specializes in fusion cuisine.
Room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11:30 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after 11:30 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 1 PM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Pets: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 300 per stay (for stays between 1 January - 31 December)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: CAD 10.00 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.