ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Toronto stay
Your stay at this Toronto Entertainment District hotel places you within 6 miles (10 km) of Ripley's Aquarium of Canada and CN Tower. Rogers Centre and Hockey Hall of Fame are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, a health club, and a restaurant are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the indoor pool, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Free WiFi, iPod docks
The 584 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and iPod docks. Flat-screen TVs come with cable channels, and other amenities include 24-hour room service and minibars.
InterContinental Toronto Centre ratings based on 19 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for InterContinental Toronto Centre
One of the the best Hotel Experience that I have ever had
2 Oct. 2018 by Assistant Guest Relations Manager
We appreciate the feedback you have given about your recent stay with us. We are disappointed to read about the noise you experienced during your stay but happy to read about the cleanliness of the room. We hope that this will not deter you from choosing to stay with us again in the near future as we would love the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.
This hotel had class, but not a large hotel feel. Everthing was great!
About the InterContinental Toronto CentreLocation 225 Front St W, Toronto, ON M5V2X3
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 17 December 2018 to 25 February 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
The following facilities will be closed from 17 December 2018 to 25 February 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
InterContinental Toronto Centre offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and a meeting room. A spa tub, a sauna, and spa services are also featured at the eco-friendly InterContinental Toronto Centre. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Toronto hotel is smoke free.
- 584 guestrooms or units
- 25 levels
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (26.9 km / 16.7 mi)
- Train station: Toronto Union Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
InterContinental Toronto Centre offers 584 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Toronto hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
Azure Restaurant and Bar - This restaurant specializes in African cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Number of treatment rooms 10
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 29.00 for adults and CAD 14.50 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 49 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.