ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Downtown Calgary hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Calgary Tower and Stampede Park. Scotiabank Saddledome and Calgary Telus Convention Centre are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll appreciate the a rooftop terrace, bar/lounge, and laundry facilities.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 323 guestrooms feature comforts like Select Comfort beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, while living rooms and microwaves offer the conveniences of home. Other amenities include sofa beds, 24-hour room service, and flat-screen TVs with digital channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau ClaireLocation 255 Barclay Parade SW, Calgary, AB T2P 5C2
As a guest of Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire, you'll find an indoor pool, a waterslide, a spa tub, and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite business center. Event space at this hotel measures 11840 square feet (1100 square meters) and includes conference space. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Calgary hotel is smoke free.
- 323 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 11840 sq ft of conference space
- 1100 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1998
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Terrace on the roof
- Ski equipment storage
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Separate living room
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Sofa bed
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (19.5 km / 12.1 mi)
- Metro station: 3rd Street SW Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire offers 323 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Accommodations have separate living rooms and are furnished with queen sofa beds. Select Comfort beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room microwaves and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Calgary hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Separate bedroom
- Living room
- Select Comfort beds
- Pull-out sofa bed
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Flower & Wolf - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Fionn MacCools - This pub specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Only dogs are allowed
- Weight limit: 40 lb
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: CAD 25.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.60 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 12.60 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 30.00 (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.