ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Frankfurt getaway
Within a 10-minute walk of this Bahnhofsviertel hotel, you'll find Financial District and Frankfurt Opera House. Also, Staedel Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and Maintower is within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. There's a bar/lounge on site, and a 24-hour front desk and laundry facilities are also provided.
Free WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 300 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include minibars and premium bedding.
About the Le Méridien FrankfurtLocation Wiesenhuettenplatz 38, Frankfurt, HE 60329
Le Méridien Frankfurt offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 6415 square feet (596 square meters) and includes conference space. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Le Méridien Frankfurt. For a fee, parking is available. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 5-star Frankfurt hotel is smoke free.
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- 2 buildings
- 6415 sq ft of conference space
- 596 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1905
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.) (12.7 km / 7.9 mi)
- Train station: Frankfurt (Main) Central Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Central U-Bahn (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Le Méridien Frankfurt offers 300 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Frankfurt hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Le Méridien Frankfurt has a restaurant on site.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
- Sauna in spa
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: EUR 15 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
- Tourism fee: EUR 2 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 32 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel
- Meridien Parkhotel Hotel
- Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Meridien Parkhotel
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt Hotel Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Frankfurt
- Frankfurt Le Meridien
- Méridien Frankfurt Hotel
- Méridien Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Parkhotel Frankfurt
- Le Meridien Parkhotel
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 12 years old or younger stays free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.