ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Innenstadt hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Konstablerwache and Zeil Shopping District, both steps away. Museum of Modern Art and Frankfurt Cathedral are also within half a mile (1 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and a health club are all featured at this luxury hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a bar/lounge on site, and free newspapers and wedding services are also provided.
WiFi, LCD TVs
The 371 guestrooms feature 24-hour room service, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like espresso makers and bathrobes. Other amenities include WiFi, wired Internet, and minibars.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 1612 reviews
About the The Westin Grand FrankfurtLocation Konrad-Adenauer-Str. 7, Frankfurt, HE 60313
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
The Westin Grand Frankfurt offers its guests a full-service spa and a health club. There are 3 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 14956 square feet (1390 square meters) and includes conference space. The luxury The Westin Grand Frankfurt also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and 24-hour room service. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Frankfurt hotel.
- 371 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 14956 sq ft of conference space
- 1390 sq m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Frankfurt (FRA-Frankfurt Intl.)
- Train station: Frankfurt (Main) Ost Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Konstablerwache Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
The Westin Grand Frankfurt offers 371 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Movies for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Motions - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
Sushimoto - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open select days.
San San - This restaurant specializes in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Grand Seven Bar - This lobby lounge serves lunch, dinner, and light fare.
24-hour room service is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Sauna in spa
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 35.0 per night.
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Pets allowed (no fees)
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 33 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 14.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: EUR 14.50 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- A pet fee will be charged
- Early check-in fee: EUR 125.00 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: EUR 25 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.