ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
At this Old Montreal aparthotel, you'll be well placed to visit Old Port of Montreal and Old Port, both steps away. Notre Dame Basilica and The Underground City are also within half a mile (1 km).
A restaurant and a rooftop terrace are featured at this aparthotel. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and supervised childcare. WiFi in public areas is free.
Free Internet, kitchens
The 31 individually decorated apartments offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as DVD players. Other amenities include kitchens, refrigerators, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
72.0% of guests recommend out of 185 reviews
About the Lofts du Vieux-PortLocation 97 de la Commune Street East, Montreal, QC H2Y 1J1
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Lofts du Vieux-Port. The aparthotel can provide concierge services and wedding services. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Montreal aparthotel is smoke free.
- 31 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 4 buildings
- Dining venue
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (20.1 km / 12.5 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Central Station (2.7 km / 1.7 mi)
- Metro station: Champ-de-Mars Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Lofts du Vieux-Port offers 31 air-conditioned accommodations with DVD players and safes. Each accommodation is individually furnished and decorated. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Accommodations at this 4-star aparthotel have kitchens with full-sized refrigerators/freezers, stovetops, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Montreal aparthotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room kitchen
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- DVD player
- Refrigerator (full size)
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast on weekdays from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 1:00 PM.
Taverne Gaspar - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 35.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 50.00 per night
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No elevators
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 500 per stay
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
The resort fee includes:
- Partner property access
- Nearby fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: CAD 14 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 36.00 per day
- Pet deposit: CAD 50.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per pet, per night
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: CAD 35.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Lofts Vieux-Port Aparthotel Montreal
- Lofts Vieux-Port Aparthotel
- Lofts Vieux-Port Montreal
- Lofts Vieux-Port
- Lofts du Vieux Port
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.