ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
A stay at this Nariman Point hotel places you within half a mile (1 km) of Marine Drive and 2 miles (3 km) of Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Museum. Gateway of India and St George Hospital are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this luxury hotel. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and in-room childcare. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free valet parking.
Soaking tubs, free WiFi
The 555 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include wired Internet and deep soaking bathtubs.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 4174 reviews
About the Trident, Nariman Point MumbaiLocation Nariman Point, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400021
Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 16243 square feet (1509 square meters) and includes a conference center. Spa services, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the luxury Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Valet parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 5-star Mumbai hotel.
- 1 building
- 555 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 16243 sq ft of conference space
- 1509 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1974
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Airport: Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.) (28.6 km / 17.7 mi)
- Train station: Mumbai Churchgate Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free valet parking
Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai offers 555 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads. Bathrooms are also outfitted with bathrobes, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. This Mumbai hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Frangipani - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner.
India Jones - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Verandah - This coffee shop serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
24-hour room service is available.
- Sauna in spa
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Check-in time ends at 6 AM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
To register at this property, guests who are Indian citizens must provide a valid photo identity card issued by the Government of India; guests who are foreign nationals must present a valid passport and visa.
Taxes are subject to change based on Goods and Services Tax (GST) implementation. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai
Please note: A complimentary child bed is provided for 1 child over 8 years old and less than 12 years old staying in a room with a parent. For 2 children between 8 and 12 years an additional room is necessary at a discounted rate. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No pets or service animals allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: INR 1500 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: INR 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: INR 4611.00 per vehicle (one-way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Trident, Nariman Point Mumbai offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.