ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Philadelphia getaway
At this Old City hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Independence Hall and Liberty Bell Center, both steps away. Penn's Landing and Independence National Historical Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
The hotel's 24-hour fitness center, a rooftop terrace, and 2 bars/lounges are among the featured amenities. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-out, and valet parking. A restaurant, a 24-hour front desk, and concierge services are also provided.
IPod docks, WiFi
Boasting comforts like Frette Italian sheets and down comforters, the 268 guestrooms also offer iPod docks and LCD TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, WiFi, and minibars are also available.
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia
Beautiful surroundings. Happy staff.
26 Mar. 2019 by Katie
Thank you for your feedback! We do have coffee makers and microwaves available upon request, so next time you come just give us a call :)
26 Mar. 2019 by Katie
I'm glad to hear you were able to enjoy the gorgeous view. Come again soon!
5 Feb. 2019 by Kimpton Hotel Monaco
I am glad we are in a Location convenient to your place of business. We look forward to having you stay with us again .
17 Jan. 2019 by Tashna Seaton-Small
Thanks for the review and the detailed feedback. We'll use it to improve future stays.
7 Jul. 2018 by Jeanne Quinn
Jared - Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Monaco! We truly appreciate you taking the time out to provide such great feedback about your stay! I am glad that we were able to make you feel at home. We hope you come back to visit us soon!
Relaxing and peaceful
29 Nov. 2017 by Alicia
Jennifer, thank you for your great feedback. We are so glad you and your mother could stay at The Monaco with us for the holiday. We are happy to see that the liveliness of the hotel was able to make your stay feel that much more lively after your loss. We look forward to your return for another special stay.
Extremely Close to All Historic Sites
21 Aug. 2017 by Kayla
SNZ I'm terribly sorry to hear that you did not get the room that you requested or needed while you were here. As much as I cannot take back the hands of time and change what happened, I do hope that we ensure a smoother stay at the hotel if you ever find yourself back in Philadelphia. Please feel free to reach out to me to guarantee the perfect room.
9 Aug. 2017 by Kayla
Great staff - I love your title! Thank you so much for staying with us. I'm terribly sorry for the mistake on our end. I'm very glad to hear that we were able to turn things around. I hope you can come back soon!
About the Kimpton Hotel Monaco PhiladelphiaLocation 433 Chestnut St., Philadelphia, PA 19106
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia offers its guests a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a snack bar/deli. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. A free manager's reception is offered daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 13000 square feet (1208 square meters) and includes conference space. A rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Philadelphia hotel is smoke free.
- 268 guestrooms or units
- 2 bars or lounges
- 13000 sq ft of conference space
- 1208 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Manager's reception (free)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Snack bar/deli
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.) (18.6 km / 11.5 mi)
- Train station: Philadelphia Temple University Station (4.9 km / 3.1 mi)
- Metro station: 5th St. Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia offers 268 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Philadelphia hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Refrigerators and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The hotel hosts a free manager's reception daily.
Red Owl Tavern - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Stratus Rooftop Bar - This rooftop bar specializes in American cuisine. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 12:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property / stay dates).
- Only service animals are allowed
- Pets allowed (no fees)
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 40 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kimpton Monaco Philadelphia
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly using the information on your booking confirmation.