ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
On the beach
At this Punta Cana property, you'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Cortecito Beach and 3 miles (5 km) of Arena Gorda Beach. Aromas Museum and White Sands Golf Course are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This all-inclusive property features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Spend a day at the beach scuba diving, or relax with sun loungers and beach umbrellas. Bring the family and enjoy the free kid's club, mini golf, and children's pool.
Fireplaces, free WiFi
Boasting fireplaces and jetted bathtubs, the 410 guestrooms offer flat-screen TVs with satellite channels, along with free WiFi. Other amenities include free minibar items, furnished balconies, and MP3 docks.
Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino - All Inclusive ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino - All Inclusive
31 Mar 2018 by Banesa Maria Burque
Dear guest, Thank you for your time and comments. The opinio of our guests, it's very important for us. Have a nice day!! Best regards, Banesa Maria Burque Grand Palladium Manager
Horrible customer service
7 Dec 2017 by Yulissa Mari Puello
Dear Maria, First of all, we would like to thank you for sharing your experience with Expedia. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that you have suffered in our hotel during your recent stay with us.we had a cut of hotwater for one hour during your stay but the rest of your stay we can confirm that you have enjoy hot water evryday.We are really sorry for not fulfilling your expectations regarding service. For us will be a pleasure to have you back and reverse your impressions about our property. Best Regards, Yulissa Mari Puello Accomodation Manager Assistant
19 Aug 2017 by Almudena Mosteiro Accommodation Assistant
Dear guest, First of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time to share you experience on Expedia.com, your words are taken into account because they help us to improve and offer a better service. On the one hand, We should apologize for all the inconveniences during you stay. We are going to take some actions in order to avoid these kind of situations. Personally, I will hold a meeting with the F&B Manager to change the service in the buffets and improve the attention with more english and customer care courses. Furthermore, I will speak with the head of chambermaids to pay more attention to the details not only in the rooms, in the villas too. In addition, I should inform that the Palladium Hotel Group is part of the HS Consulting program, which monitors all our standards in food handling, health and safety. HS Consulting is a reputed international company based in UK and our complex applies the highest international standards. This program includes periodical audits concerning health & safety issues. Our resort, with its 2000 rooms is listed as a safe hotel by HS Consulting (please check the following link) for its quality and high standards. http://hsconsulting.es/. Our Hygiene & Quality Department usually makes inspections with the control risk system of Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points, one of the most effective systems, which help to evaluate all levels of quality in beverages & food, swimming pools and Villas. We hope you can visit ud again in order to live a real Palladium Experience. Kind regards
This hotel was beautiful.
3 May 2017 by Scarling Florian - Hospitality Manager
Dear Ann Marie, Thank you very much for taking some of your valuable time to review your stay at Grand Palladium Palace Resort, Spa & Casino. We are so proud that our beautiful beach, besides a wonderful weather and the excellent services provided by our staff, has surpassed all your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in a not very distant future. Kindest regards from Punta Cana.
It could be better but it wasn`t.
7 Jan 2017 by Almudena Mosteiro Accommodation Assistant
Dear guest, First of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time in order to comment your stay at Grand Palladium Palace. It is a pleasure to hear that you spent a wonderful time with our friendly staff and you apreciated the variety and quality of our food. On the other hand, we regret if you did not like the facilities of the room. We appreciate your suggestions and we will take note to continue improving. Kind regards
Awesome family Vacation
1 Jul 2016 by l.Tajes.
Dear guest,thanks for your feed back,and hope to see you again. Att.LTajes Resident Manager.
Great hotel but it was under construction
3 Sep 2015 by The Hotel Management
Dear Guest, We would like to thank you for providing us your feedback about your recent stay with us. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused by construction works. It would be a pleasure to welcoming you back and show you our renovated and new facilities. Kind regards,
Scenic Resort Bordering Bavaro Beach
3 Sep 2015 by The Hotel Management
Dear Peaches, We would to thank you for preferring Grand Palladium Palace and for the time taken to post your review and share your experience with future guests. It is a pleasure to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us. It will be a pleasure to welcoming you back soon. With kind regards,
Star Rating Needs to be Down Rated
Poor quality food ruined paradise.
About the Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino - All InclusiveLocation Avda. Francia s/n, Punta Cana, La Altagracia 23000
- Kayaking included
- Access to onsite clubs included
- Rowing/canoeing included
- Sailing included
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Airport transfers not included
- Fitness facilities included
- Tennis included
- Wireless Internet access not included
- Water fitness classes/lessons included
- Volleyball included
- Laundry/dry cleaning services not included
- Soccer (football) included
- Childcare not included
- Scuba diving excursions not included
- Snorkeling excursions not included
- Scuba diving certification not included
- Motorized water sports not included
- All available beverages included
- Golf green fees not included
- Use of golf equipment not included
- Use of golf cart not included
- Spa/beauty facilities and services not included
- Activities/services from independent operators not included
- Miniature golf included
- Transportation to offsite activities not included
- Offsite tours not included
- Scuba diving lessons not included
- Aerobics classes/lessons included
- Tennis lessons not included
- Dancing classes/lessons included
- Onsite entertainment and activities included
- Gratuities included
- All food and beverages included
- Surcharge for premium food items
- Surcharge for bottled wine
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Room service during certain hours
- All non-motorized water sports included
- Onsite live performances included
- Theme parties included
Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino - All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino - All Inclusive you can cool off in one of the 4 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa. Free breakfast is available daily. There are 13 restaurants and 5 coffee shops/cafés on site. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 4 poolside bars and 14 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This all-inclusive property also offers a complimentary children's club, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Punta Cana property.
- 410 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 19 buildings
- 13 dining venues
- 4 bars by the pool
- 14 bars or lounges
- 5 coffee shops
- 5382 sq ft of conference space
- 500 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1996
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Swim-up bar
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (free)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- BBQ grill(s)
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Children's pool
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 6
- Children's club (free)
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Playground on site
- Miniature golf on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free long-term parking , Free self parking
- Airport: Punta Cana (PUJ-Punta Cana Intl.) (23.2 km / 14.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle, area shuttle, and casino shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking and extended parking
Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino - All Inclusive offers 410 air-conditioned accommodations with fireplaces and MP3 docking stations. Rooms open to furnished balconies. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Coffee/tea makers and free minibar items are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations with jetted bathtubs, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Punta Cana property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony (furnished)
- Sitting area
- Jetted tub
- Stocked minibar (free)
- MP3 dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM.
Bhogali - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Sumptuori - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Rodizio - This restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Tapeo - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Steak House - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Massages on beach
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 0.01 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 35 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Facilities fee: USD 50 per person, per night and includes use of:
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Grand Palladium Palace Spa Casino All Inclusive
You should know
- Grand Palladium Palace Resort Spa & Casino - All Inclusive offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Access to Zentropia Spa
Book a stay in any room or rate category and receive access to the Zentropia Spa (surcharge USD 50 per person, per night) with access to hydrotherapy circuit, healthy bar, 4 different snacks, almonds, and fruits, juice therapy (10 different, 100% natural juices), teas, and Nespresso coffee machine.
Full details provided at check-in. An appointment may be required. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.