ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the slopes
At this Old Quebec hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Old Quebec Funicular and Quartier Petit Champlain, both steps away. Quebec City Town Hall and Place Royale are also within half a mile (1 km).
This luxury hotel features ski-in/ski-out access, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Enjoy the ski shuttle and onsite ski storage. Families will appreciate the children's pool, kid-friendly dining, and in-room childcare.
WiFi, LCD TVs
In addition to WiFi, the 611 guestrooms offer wired Internet and LCD TVs. Other amenities include minibars, room service, and premium bedding.
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac ratings based on 120 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac
About the Fairmont Le Chateau FrontenacLocation 1 rue des Carrieres, Quebec, QC G1R 4P5
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. This hotel's ski shuttle (surcharge) will get you to the slopes in no time. Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and shopping on site. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. This luxury hotel also offers an indoor pool, a children's pool, and a 24-hour health club. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4.5-star Quebec hotel is smoke free.
- 611 guestrooms or units
- 18 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 40000 sq ft of conference space
- 3716 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1893
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Ski equipment storage
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) (16.2 km / 10.1 mi)
- Train station: Quebec Palace Station (3.1 km / 1.9 mi)
- Property shuttles: Ski shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac offers 611 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Champlain - Overlooking the ocean, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves brunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
1608 Wine and Cheese Bar - Overlooking the ocean, this wine bar specializes in French cuisine and serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Bistro Le Sam - Overlooking the ocean, this bistro specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Place Dufferin - Overlooking the ocean, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast only. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Check-in time ends at 3:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 35.0 per night.
- Pets: CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 32.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 35.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chateau Fairmont
- Chateau Frontenac
- Chateau Frontenac Fairmont
- Fairmont Chateau Frontenac
- Fairmont Chateau Frontenac Hotel
- Fairmont Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec
- Fairmont Chateau Frontenac Quebec
- Fairmont Frontenac
- Frontenac Chateau
- Frontenac Fairmont
- Fairmont Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Hotel Quebec City
- Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac Quebec/Quebec City
- Fairmont Quebec City
- Quebec City Fairmont
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of the World.