ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the slopes
At this Centre-Ville hotel, you'll be steps from Parliament Building and within a 15-minute walk of Citadelle of Quebec. Quartier Petit Champlain and Place Royale are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Multiple dining options
This eco-friendly hotel includes 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Families will appreciate the convenience store, kid-friendly dining, and in-room childcare. Enjoy the sauna and perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, iPod docks
Boasting comforts like premium bedding and down comforters, the 571 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include iPod docks, refrigerators, and room service.
Hilton Quebec ratings based on 18 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Quebec
Nice Hotel/Excellent Service
Good location, close to attractions
Great location near old Quebec City.
Perfect location for festival Quebec!
About the Hilton QuebecLocation 1100 Rene Levesque East, Quebec, QC G1R 4P3
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the outdoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, including a 24-hour fitness center and a sauna. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a grocery/convenience store. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Quebec hotel is smoke free.
- 571 guestrooms or units
- 23 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 23000 sq ft of conference space
- 2137 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1974
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) (15 km / 9.3 mi)
- Train station: Quebec Palace Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Shopping center shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Quebec offers 571 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and phones. Microwaves, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Allegro - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour is offered.
Le23 - This buffet restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves brunch and lunch. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 21 and CAD 26 for adults, CAD 0 and CAD 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 30 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.