ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Points Of Interest
Enter dates to see availability
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Ojai resort, you'll find Los Padres National Forest and Libbey Bowl. Ojai Valley Museum of History and Art and galerie102 are also within 2 miles (3 km).
18-hole golf course
This luxury resort features a golf course, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. Bring the family and enjoy the children's club, children's pool, and kid-friendly dining. Enjoy a meal in one of the 2 coffee shops/cafés and perks like free WiFi.
Free WiFi, comfy beds
Boasting comforts such as pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 308 guestrooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. Flat-screen TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include free WiFi and 24-hour room service.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
91.0% of guests recommend out of 1908 reviews
About the Ojai Valley InnLocation 905 Country Club Rd, Ojai, CA 93023
As a guest of Ojai Valley Inn , you'll find a full-service spa, a golf course, and 4 outdoor swimming pools. There are 4 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A free manager's reception is offered on select days. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this resort measures 15000 square feet (1394 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, and a spa tub are also featured at the luxury Ojai Valley Inn . For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Ojai resort is smoke free.
- 308 guestrooms or units
- 4 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 15000 sq ft of conference space
- 1394 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1923
- Bar by the pool
- Manager's reception (free)
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Outdoor picnic space
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Santa Barbara, CA (SBA-Santa Barbara Municipal) (68.8 km / 42.8 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Ojai Valley Inn offers 308 air-conditioned accommodations with minibars and safes. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathrobes, slippers, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The resort hosts a free manager's reception on select days.
Olivella - Overlooking the golf course and garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
The Oak - Overlooking the golf course and garden, this restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Jimmys Pub - Overlooking the golf course, this pub specializes in Californian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Spa Cafe - This poolside café specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 21
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 13
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 35 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25 and USD 60 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 25.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ojai Valley Inn
- Ojai Valley Spa
- Spa Ojai
- Ojai Valley Hotel Ojai
- Ojai Valley Inn And Spa
- Ojai Valley Inn Spa
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in January and close in December.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- Reservations are needed for golf tee times, massage services, and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
- Ojai Valley Inn is listed in the 2015 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.