Pet owners shouldn't miss Saskatoon, a city known for its riverfront, and sights like Museum of Antiquities and Museum of Natural Sciences. You can choose from Travelocity's 32 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Saskatoon and bring your fur babies along!
How to Wander Wisely in Saskatoon with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Wanuskewin Heritage Park.
- Other things to see include Griffiths Stadium, Diefenbaker Place, and University Bridge.
- Need a pet store? Try Petland Confederation, Bayside Corals, or Early's Farm and Garden Centre.
- For vet care, Cumberland Veterinary Clinic, VCA Canada Frontier Animal Hospital, and Acadia Veterinary Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Saskatoon
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saskatoon, SK
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the family amenities and exceptional value.
- MainStay Suites Saskatoon
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and convenient parking.
- Park Town Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the breakfast and restaurant.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Saskatoon
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your vacation in Saskatoon.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 38°F in the daytime to -11°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 32°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 56°F and the nighttime average is -6°F.