ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
Your stay at this North Industrial hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of TCU Place and Midtown Plaza. Royal University Hospital and Karttrak Go-Karts are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free water park, 24-hour fitness
Free water park access, 3 restaurants, and 2 indoor pools are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Bring the family and enjoy the children's pool, waterslide, and kid-friendly dining. Enjoy the 2 spa tubs and perks like free self parking and a free airport shuttle.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 261 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Room service, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
37.0% of guests recommend out of 1606 reviews
About the Travelodge by Wyndham SaskatoonLocation 106 Circle Dr W, Saskatoon, SK S7L4L6
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 15 July 2019 to 27 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
- One of the swimming pools
- Water park
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Indoor pool
The following facilities will be closed from 15 July 2019 to 27 September 2019 (dates subject to change):
- Swimming pool
- Water park
- Spa tub
- One of the swimming pools
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Travelodge by Wyndham Saskatoon offers its guests a complimentary water park, 2 indoor swimming pools, and 2 spa tubs along with a waterslide and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a grocery/convenience store. There's an onsite business center. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 17000 square feet (1579 square meters) and includes conference space. A children's pool, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the family-friendly Travelodge by Wyndham Saskatoon. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available on request). Free self parking is available. This 3-star Saskatoon hotel is smoke free.
- 261 guestrooms or units
- 3 dining venues
- 17000 sq ft of conference space
- 1579 sq m of conference space
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free water park access
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) (2.9 km / 1.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Travelodge by Wyndham Saskatoon offers 261 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. 40-inch LCD televisions come with cable channels. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Saskatoon hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Fixins Homestyle Eatery - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Oscars Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 5 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available on request from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport shuttle service is offered on request from 6 AM to 11 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 15 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 15.00 per night
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Debit cards not accepted
- No rollaway/extra beds available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 13 for adults, CAD 7 and CAD 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: CAD 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Saskatoon Travelodge Hotel
- Travelodge Wyndham Saskatoon Hotel
- Travelodge Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Travel Lodge
- Saskatoon Travelodge
- Travel Lodge Saskatoon
- Travelodge Hotel Saskatoon Saskatchewan
- Travelodge Wyndham Saskatoon
You should know
- Travelodge by Wyndham Saskatoon offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.