ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
Your stay at this North Industrial hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of TCU Place and Midtown Plaza. Karttrak Go-Karts and Third Avenue United Church are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Free shuttle, parking
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and free airport shuttle. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, flat-screen TVs
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 257 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
64.0% of guests recommend out of 1113 reviews
About the Saskatoon InnLocation 2002 Airport Drive, Saskatoon, SK S7L 6M4
Saskatoon Inn offers its guests an indoor pool and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. There's an onsite business center. The eco-friendly Saskatoon Inn also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is free (available 24 hours). Free self parking is available. This 3.5-star Saskatoon hotel is smoke free.
- 257 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1982
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking
- Airport: Saskatoon, SK (YXE-John G. Diefenbaker Intl.) (2 km / 1.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free airport shuttle; area shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Saskatoon Inn offers 257 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels. Refrigerators and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. This Saskatoon hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Coffee maker
- Cribs (free)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy full breakfast for a fee.
Saskatoon Inn has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool and a fitness center.
- Check-in time ends at 4 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cash deposit: CAD 250 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 12 and CAD 35 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Inn Saskatoon
- Saskatoon Inn
- Saskatoon Inn And Conference Centre Saskatchewan
You should know
- Saskatoon Inn offers transfers from the airport. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation on arrival with your arrival details.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.