Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Seattle, a cosmopolitan city known for its theaters and art galleries, as well as attractions like Nordstrom and Pike Place Market. Choose from Travelocity's 146 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Seattle and bring Fido along!
How to Wander Wisely in Seattle with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Victor Steinbrueck Park, Freeway Park, and Waterfront Park.
- Other things to see include Space Needle, Washington State Convention Center, and Seattle Great Wheel.
- Need a pet store? Try Denise's Parrot Place, Barrier Reef Aquariums, or Mud Bay.
- For vet care, Seattle Animal Shelter, Spay & Neuter Clinic at Seattle Animal Shelter, and Banfield Pet Hospital are located in the area.
Top Pet-Friendly Hotels in Seattle
- Staypineapple at The Maxwell Hotel
Dogs are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Seattle - Bellevue - Kirkland
Pets stay free at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
- Red Roof Inn Seattle Airport - SEATAC
Pets stay free at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its proximity to the airport and comfortable rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Seattle
Weather can make or break your stay, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help better plan your trip in Seattle.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 56°F in the daytime to 36°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 73°F and the nighttime average is 43°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 77°F in the daytime to 49°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 65°F and the nighttime average is 35°F.