ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Calgary
At this Downtown Calgary hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Calgary Tower and Calgary Telus Convention Centre, both steps away. Also, BMO Centre is within half a mile (1 km) and Stampede Park is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, laundry service, and valet parking. Enjoy the free continental breakfast each morning.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 143 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with digital channels. IPod docks, sitting areas, and minibars are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 1048 reviews
About the Hotel Le Germain CalgaryLocation 899 Centre Street SW, Calgary, AB T2G 1B8
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 6500 square feet (604 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Hotel Le Germain Calgary. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Calgary hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 143 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 6500 sq ft of conference space
- 604 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2010
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Calgary, AB (YYC-Calgary Intl.) (19.1 km / 11.8 mi)
- Train station: Calgary Heritage Station (8.2 km / 5.1 mi)
- Metro station: 1st Street SW Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Le Germain Calgary offers 143 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and down comforters. Flat-screen televisions come with digital channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and espresso makers. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Movies for purchase
- Espresso maker
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast daily.
CHARCUT - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 30 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.