ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Chicago getaway
At this The Loop hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Chicago Riverwalk and Michigan Avenue, both within a 5-minute walk. Grant Park and Tribune Tower are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features 2 bars/lounges, a bar/lounge, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. There's a 24-hour fitness center on site, and concierge services and free newspapers are also offered.
IPod docks, WiFi
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 661 guestrooms also offer iPod docks and LCD TVs with cable channels. 24-hour room service, WiFi, and wired Internet are also available.
Swissotel - Chicago ratings based on 181 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Swissotel - Chicago
About the Swissotel - ChicagoLocation 323 E Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the luxury Swissotel - Chicago. For a fee, parking is available. This 4.5-star Chicago hotel is smoke free.
- 661 guestrooms or units
- 43 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- Built in 1988
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Chicago, IL (ORD-O'Hare Intl.) (30.2 km / 18.8 mi)
- Train station: Millennium Station (1.8 km / 1.1 mi)
- Metro station: Randolph-Wabash Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Swissotel - Chicago offers 661 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Chicago hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to noon.
The Palm - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Amuse - This lobby lounge serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Onsite venue #3 - This restaurant serves breakfast only. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of USD 250.00 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 25 lbs)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Debit cards
- Number of children who can stay free - 2
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 57 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 70 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 250.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Chicago Swissotel
- Swissotel Chicago
- Swissotel Chicago Hotel
- Swissotel Hotel Chicago
- Chicago Swissotel Hotel
- Swissotel Chicago Hotel Chicago
- Swissotel - Chicago Hotel
- Swissotel - Chicago Chicago
- Swissotel - Chicago Hotel Chicago
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).