ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of San Francisco Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Playa Mia Grand Beach and Water Park with a stay at this Cozumel property. Paradise Beach and Palancar Beach are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A full-service spa, 5 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this all-inclusive property. There's fun for all ages with a free kid's club and a children's pool, and supervised childcare is an added bonus. Relax with a drink at one of the 5 bars/lounges and enjoy free perks like buffet breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, balconies
In addition to flat-screen TVs with cable channels, the 293 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free minibar items. Balconies, coffee/tea makers, and free bottled water are also available.
Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive ratings based on 55 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive
About the Iberostar Cozumel All InclusiveLocation Km 17 782 Carretera Costera Sur, Cozumel, QROO 77600
- Food and beverage restrictions apply
- Minibar (all beverages included)
- Taxes included
- Buffet and à la carte dining
- Gratuities included
- Onsite live performances included
- Fitness facilities included
- All food and beverages included
- Tennis included
Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive is an all-inclusive property. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Other items and amenities, including taxes and gratuities, and access to recreational activities and entertainment may also be included. Additional charges may apply for meals at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, certain beverages, and other amenities. Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive offers its guests a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 5 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 5 bars/lounges and a swim-up bar. Free breakfast is served daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. A children's pool, a fitness center, and spa services are also featured at the family-friendly Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive. Free self parking is available. This 4-star Cozumel property is smoke free.
- 293 guestrooms or units
- 2 levels
- 5 dining venues
- 5 bars or lounges
- Built in 1999
- Buffet breakfast (free)
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (free)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Umbrellas for the pool
- 1 conference room
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- Children's club (free)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Playground on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Cozumel, Quintana Roo (CZM-Cozumel Intl.) (20.7 km / 12.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive offers 293 air-conditioned accommodations with free minibar items and safes. Rooms open to balconies. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Cozumel property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Private balcony
- Stocked minibar (free)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served free buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive has 5 restaurants on site.
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time ends at 11:00 PM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No elevators
- Please note, some room types at this property are not available when booking a stay with children.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
- All Inclusive Cozumel Iberostar
- All Inclusive Iberostar Cozumel
- Cozumel Iberostar
- Cozumel Iberostar All Inclusive
- Iberostar All Inclusive Cozumel
- Iberostar Cozumel
- Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive
- Iberostar Cozumel Hotel Cozumel
- Iberostar Cozumel Mexico
- Iberostar Cozumel All Inclusive All-inclusive property
You should know
- For stays on 24 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner.
- For stays on 31 December, the total price shown includes a charge for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Globe, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.