ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Your stay at this West Edmonton hotel places you within 3 miles (5 km) of West Edmonton Mall and World Waterpark. TELUS World of Science-Edmonton and Royal Museum of Alberta are also within 3 miles (5 km).
A restaurant and a bar/lounge are featured at this hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and airport shuttle. Guests will appreciate freebies like full breakfast and free self parking.
Free WiFi, refrigerators
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 59 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Free local calls, hair dryers, and desks are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
62.0% of guests recommend out of 303 reviews
About the Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham EdmontonLocation 10123 156 Street, Edmonton, AB T5P 4T5
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available daily. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 1950 square feet (181 square meters). The eco-friendly Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Edmonton also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. Self parking is free. This Edmonton hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 59 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- 1950 sq ft of conference space
- 181 sq m of conference space
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Pool or billiards table
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Edmonton, AB (YEG-Edmonton Intl.) (35.1 km / 21.8 mi)
- Train station: Edmonton Station (9 km / 5.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Free self parking
Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Edmonton offers 59 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is offered daily and irons/ironing boards can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM.
Fusion Eatery - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Airport transportation is offered at scheduled time 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 15 per pet, per night, plus a one-time cleaning fee of CAD 50. and a deposit of CAD 150.00 per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 25 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 300.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 1.00 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: CAD 9.00 (one-way)
- Pet deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 15 per pet, per night plus CAD 50. one-time cleaning fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Howard Johnson Hotel Wyndham Edmonton
- Howard Johnson Wyndham Edmonton
- Howard Johnson Hotel Edmonton
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Howard Johnson Hotel by Wyndham Edmonton offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.