Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Etobicoke, a quaint city known for its restaurants and clubs, as well as attractions like Montgomery's Inn and Central Arena. You can choose from Travelocity's 12 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Etobicoke and bring your doggy along!
How to Wander Wisely in Etobicoke with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Etienne Brule Park, Park Lawn Park, and Centennial Park.
- Other things to see include Lambton Kingsway Rink, Dome on the Rink, and Famous People Players Dinner Theatre.
- Need a pet store? Try Big Al's Aquarium Supercentres - Mississauga, Pet Valu, or Menagerie Pet Shop.
- For vet care, Dundas Euclid Animal Hospital, Annex Animal Hospital, and The Animal Clinic are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Etobicoke
- Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 3.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the restaurant and helpful staff.
- The Westin Toronto Airport
Pets stay free at this 4-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its central location and spacious rooms.
- Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport
Cats and dogs are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and spacious rooms.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Etobicoke
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you're hoping to spend time outdoors. Here are the average day and night temperatures to help better plan your trip in Etobicoke.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 46°F in the daytime to 13°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 29°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 80°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 63°F and the nighttime average is 17°F.