Pet lovers shouldn't miss the chance to visit Kitchener, a cosmopolitan city known for its festivals and theaters, as well as attractions like Conrad Centre for the Performing Arts and TheMuseum. You can choose from Travelocity's 29 pet-friendly hotels and accommodations in Kitchener and bring your four-legged friends along!
How to Wander Wisely in Kitchener with Your Pet
- Enjoy the fresh air at Victoria Park, Waterloo Park, and RIM Park.
- Other things to see include Historic St. Paul's Lutheran Church, Kitchener City Hall, and St. Mary's Church.
- Need a pet store? Try Ren's Pets Depot, Big Al's Kitchener, or Pet Valu.
- For vet care, Beechmount Animal Hospital, Laurelwood Veterinary Hospital, and Buck Animal Hospital are located in the area.
Featured Pet-Friendly Hotels in Kitchener
- Comfort Inn Cambridge
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel. Guests appreciate the convenient parking and exceptional value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Guelph
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate the WiFi and exceptional value.
- Comfort Inn Waterloo
Pets are allowed for a fee at this 2.5-star hotel, although restrictions apply. Guests appreciate its location and comfy beds.
Pet-Friendly Times to Vacation in Kitchener
Weather can make or break your trip, especially if you want to spend time outdoors. We have gathered the average daytime and nighttime temperatures to help plan your vacation in Kitchener.
From January to March, average temperatures range from 45°F in the daytime to 12°F at night. Between April and June, the daytime average is 77°F and the nighttime average is 28°F.
From July to September, average temperatures range from 79°F in the daytime to 44°F at night. Between October and December, the daytime average is 62°F and the nighttime average is 16°F.