ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Montreal stay
At this Ville-Marie hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Sainte-Catherine Street and The Underground City, both within a 5-minute walk. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and Bell Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling for business? Take advantage of the free WiFi in public areas, express check-in, and conference space. Free continental breakfast is served.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 23 individually decorated guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as comfy beds. Other amenities include iPod docks, room service, and LCD TVs with cable channels.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
83.0% of guests recommend out of 534 reviews
About the Hotel Chez SwannLocation 1444 rue Drummond, Montreal, QC H3G 1V9
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is available. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel Chez Swann. Parking is available for a fee. For a fee, the property may offer extended parking privileges after check-out. This 4-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 23 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- Built in 1919
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (18.1 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Peel Station (0.2 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Hotel Chez Swann offers 23 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and laptop-compatible safes. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 40-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include showers, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Montreal hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding, and irons/ironing boards can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Cribs (surcharge)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served free continental breakfast.
Le Pois Penche - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 35 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for CAD 35 per night.
- No pets allowed
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: CAD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.