ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Montreal
At this Old Montreal hotel, you'll be within a 5-minute walk of Fonderie Darling and World Trade Center Montreal. Also, Palais des congres de Montreal is within half a mile (1 km) and Bonsecours Market is within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A lobby fireplace, express check-out, and a computer station are also on offer.
Free Internet, sofa beds
The 119 soundproofed guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as iPod docks. Other amenities include sofa beds, minibars, and plasma TVs with cable channels.
Hotel St Paul ratings based on 15 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hotel St Paul
Lovely in all regards!
12 Mar. 2016 by Guillaume_M_D
Dear Michen, warm greetings from Le St Paul, I would like to thank you on behalf the entire team for your precious comments and perfect score you shared with us. Be certain that it will be a great pleasure of welcoming you back next time you will come to visit our wonderful city, Sincerely,
Excellent Hotel - I loved my stay there and will be back!! :)
12 Mar. 2016 by Guillaume_M_D
Dear Lifemusic, Thank you for this delightful comment, and be certain that it will be more than a great pleasure to welcome you back at Le St Paul Montreal, next time you will be visiting the Old Montreal, Kind regards,
Very stylish hotel - nice decor
12 Mar. 2016 by Guillaume_M_D
Dear LucyP, It's always a great pleasure to have guest like you who appreciate the Design and the Boutique-Hotel style of our property. Thank you for this wonderful review and this perfect note you shared with us. we hope to have the pleasure to welcome you back for your next vacation in Montreal. Sincerely,
Worst hotel experience EVER!
Worst hotel ever!
Yes Modern, also cold & dirty
The Hotel St Paul is a treasure.
About the Hotel St PaulLocation 355 McGill, Montreal, QC H2Y2E8
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. You'll find a business center on site. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 3000 square feet (279 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Hotel St Paul. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 119 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- 3000 sq ft of conference space
- 279 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1906
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (20.7 km / 12.8 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Central Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Square Victoria Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Hotel St Paul offers 119 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. 27-inch plasma televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include bathrobes, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include espresso makers and complimentary bottled water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include in-room massages.
- Separate bedroom
- Pull-out sofa bed
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Plasma television
- Cable channels
- Espresso maker
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control (heating)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Hambar Restaurant - This restaurant serves brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 95 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs and cats are allowed
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 99 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, you can reach out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 29 for adults and CAD 29 for children (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 38 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 95 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- To make arrangements to bring your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).