ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
Within a 10-minute walk of this Ville-Marie hotel, you'll find Bell Centre and Eaton Centre. Christ Church Cathedral and Montreal Museum of Fine Arts are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-out, and valet parking. Enjoy the health club and conveniences like a 24-hour front desk and concierge services.
Comfy beds, LCD TVs
The 825 individually decorated guestrooms offer comfy beds and room service. LCD TVs, premium bedding, and coffee/tea makers are also available.
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel ratings based on 38 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel
Excellent Location with Great Service
One of the best hotels in Montreal
Nice hotel, great location
Hotel was welcoming and clean
A nice surprise
Location, location, location!
9 Jan 2019 by Marie R.
Merci d'avoir séjourné dans notre établissement. Nous apprécions vos commentaires !
22 Oct 2018 by Marie R.
We hope you enjoyed your stay with us and that we will have another opportunity to be of service to you in the future!
Great Hotel excellent location & amenities
30 May 2018 by Marie R.
It was a real pleasure to read your feedback and we thank you! We hope you'll stay with us again in the near future!
1 Mar 2017 by marirob
Your comment is exactly what we love to read!! We're happy it was an excellent experience and we do hope you'll be our guest once again in the near future!
About the Le Centre Sheraton Montreal HotelLocation 1201 Boulevard Rene-Levesque West, Montreal, QC H3B2L7
Renovations + Closures
The property is renovating until 30 April 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
As a guest of Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, you'll find an indoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 147530 square feet (13706 square meters) and includes conference space. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the family-friendly Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 825 guestrooms or units
- 36 levels
- 147530 sq ft of conference space
- 13706 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1982
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (17.8 km / 11.1 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Lucien L'Allier Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel offers 825 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Each accommodation is individually decorated. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. LCD televisions come with pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 11:30 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 1 PM.
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
This property accepts credit cards only for all onsite purchases, including incidentals. Cash and debit cards are not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
- Maximum 1 per room (weight limit: 18 kg)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10 and CAD 25 for adults, CAD 10 and CAD 25 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 7.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 34 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Pool access available from 6 AM to 10 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply. To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.