ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Ville-Marie hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Sainte-Catherine Street and The Underground City, both within a 5-minute walk. Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and Bell Centre are also within half a mile (1 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Limo/town car service, a lobby fireplace, and express check-out are also on offer.
Free Internet, jetted tubs
Boasting jetted bathtubs, the 142 guestrooms also offer free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Other amenities include free wired Internet, iPod docks, and flat-screen TVs with cable channels.
Loews Hotel Vogue ratings based on 17 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Loews Hotel Vogue
Great hotel in Montreal
9 Jan 2018 by Marie-Michele
Dear Tim, Thank you for the amazing review! We are happy you enjoyed our Loews Loves Pets program while on property. We are glad to read that it made a difference in your stay. Happy 2018 to you and your family! Marie-Michele
The perfect place to stay for a getaway
24 Oct 2016 by SaraleeM
Dear guest, Thank you very much for sharing your kind words! They are greatly appreciated. We strive to provide to our guests a personalized and genuine experience and it certainly sounds like we succeeded. Thank you again and we hope having the pleasure to welcome you back in the near future. Warmly, Saralee Menard
Great Hotel, not so great location
6 Jun 2015 by Felix
Dear David and Rafael, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your recent experience at Loews Hotel Vogue. We are delighted to hear that you had an enchanted experience throughout your stay. Thank you for sharing your comments with us and I do hope to welcome you back sometime soon so we can delight you again! Sincerely, Félix Laurence
Great location & staff
Great, classy spot
Couldn't have been happier with our stay
About the Loews Hotel VogueLocation 1425 de La Montagne, Montreal, QC H3G1Z3
Renovations + Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 01 January to 31 March:
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center and limo/town car service. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury Loews Hotel Vogue. Parking is available for a fee. This 4.5-star Montreal hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 142 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 69965 sq ft of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Montreal, QC (YUL-Pierre Elliott Trudeau Intl.) (18.1 km / 11.2 mi)
- Train station: Montreal Lucien-L'Allier Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Peel Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Loews Hotel Vogue offers 142 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Select Comfort beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include separate bathtubs and showers with jetted bathtubs, bathrobes, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Montreal hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and laptop-compatible safes. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. Microwaves, refrigerators, and in-room massages can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Select Comfort beds
- Jetted tub
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Lux Lounge - Onsite lobby lounge.
La Societe Bistro - This bistro specializes in seafood. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
24-hour room service is available.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 25 per stay)
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: CAD 35 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 25 per stay)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Loews Hotel Vogue Montreal
- Loews Hotel Vogue
- Loews Vogue Montreal
- Loews Vogue
- Loews Hotel Montreal
- Loews Montreal
- Montreal Loews
You should know
- Please note that this property can refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, which include pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.