ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
You'll be steps from Skylon Tower and within a 10-minute walk of Fallsview Casino with a stay at this Fallsview hotel. Niagara SkyWheel and Clifton Hill are also within half a mile (1 km).
Dining, indoor pool
This hotel features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Self parking, a garden, and luggage storage are also offered.
Free WiFi, cable TV
In addition to free WiFi, the 111 guestrooms offer cable TV and free long-distance calls. Free local calls, free bottled water, and hair dryers are also available.
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel ratings based on 14 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
7 Nov. 2018 by Emily, Associate Brand Ambassador
Dear Bill, Thank you for taking the time share your comments. Please accept our sincere apologies for disappointments you have found from our service during your stay. Your feedback is really important and it will be shared to the respective departments to improve our service. We will pay more attention to details to make our rooms more comfortable and enjoyable for guests. Thank you so much. Sincerely,
21 Aug. 2018 by Emily, Associate Brand Ambassador
Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel. I am sorry to learn of your disappointment regarding the pool. I hope you had a chance to enjoy the alternative pools we offered during your stay. I am pleased to hear that you had great guest services experience with our staff members and enjoyed breakfast at the Flour Mill Restaurant. Thank you again! Kindest Regards,
Beautiful old stone building very close to the fal
13 Aug. 2018 by Emily, Associate Brand Ambassador
Good afternoon, Besty. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel. We are pleased you did enjoy your stay and had a great time in Niagara Falls. We are sorry to hear that the room doors made noise and the air conditioner cannot be adjusted with the direction of the air. I will share your feedback with our maintenance department to improve our service. I loved your suggestions with regards to bicycles. We have many guests who bring their bicycles and enjoy riding in this beautiful Niagara Region! Thank you again for your great review. Have a wonderful summer! Kindest Regards,
I would come back!
7 Aug. 2018 by Emily, Associate Brand Ambassador
Dear guest, Thank you for staying and the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel. We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and team member interactions. At the same time, I am very sorry to hear that you had concerns regarding housekeeping. I will pass it along to housekeeping department and make sure it will not happen again for the future. Thank you very much for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon! Kindest Regards,
28 Nov. 2016 by Nicholas Johnstone Duty Manager
Thank you for staying at the Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to you joining us again
Paint cant fix it all.
Customer Attention and Clarity
Convenient Hotel for Walking Niagara Falls
9 Jul. 2016 by Guest Services
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. As you mentioned regarding parking, yes we do charge a daily fee, and yes there are a number of variable locations that promote lower prices. However, at our property the fee is for overnight along with providing in/out privileges which does provide the difference. Thank you again, and hope to see you again in the near future.
walking distance to casino
About the Old Stone Inn Boutique HotelLocation 6080 Fallsview Blvd., Niagara Falls, ON L2G 3V5
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. Event space at this hotel measures 5005 square feet (465 square meters) and includes conference space. An indoor pool, multilingual staff, and a garden are also featured at Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Niagara Falls hotel is smoke free.
- 111 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 2 buildings
- 5005 sq ft of conference space
- 465 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1904
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Charging station for electric cars
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.) (44.9 km / 27.9 mi)
- Train station: Niagara Falls Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel offers 111 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary bottled water and hair dryers. Televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include phones; local and long-distance calls are complimentary (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in February 2019.
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
The Flour Mill - This restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
1904 Bar/Lounge - This wine bar specializes in local cuisine and serves light fare only.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20.0 per day.
- Pets: CAD 40 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Union Pay
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200 per stay
- 5.65 percent destination fee will be charged
- Resort fee: CAD 9.99 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Beach towels
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 10.00 and CAD 18.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19.99 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 40 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: CAD $40.00 (subject to availability)
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Boutique Hotel
- Old Stone Boutique Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Boutique
- Old Stone Hotel Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Niagara Falls
- Old Stone Inn Niagara Falls
You should know
- Pool access available from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.