ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Close to shopping
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Richmond Hill hotel, you'll find First Markham Place and Flato Markham Theatre. Seneca College and Fairview Mall are also within 6 miles (10 km).
Full-service spa, dining
A full-service spa, 2 indoor pools, and a 24-hour health club are all featured at this eco-friendly hotel. Family-friendly amenities include an arcade/game room and kid-friendly dining, along with tennis lessons. Enjoy the outdoor tennis court and free perks like full breakfast and free self parking.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 125 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds, room service, and premium bedding are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
58.0% of guests recommend out of 456 reviews
About the Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto NorthLocation 600 Highway 7 East, Richmond Hill, ON L4B1B2
As a guest of Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North, you'll find a full-service spa, 2 indoor swimming pools, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour health club. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Free breakfast is served daily. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. A business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) and includes a conference center. A seasonal outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna are also featured at the family-friendly Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North. You'll have access to the outdoor pool at a partner property. Self parking is free. This Richmond Hill hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 125 guestrooms or units
- 3 levels
- 30000 sq ft of conference space
- 2787 sq m of conference space
- Full breakfast (free)
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Conference center
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Game room or arcade
- Pool or billiards table
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Number of indoor pools - 2
- Free WiFi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (33.4 km / 20.7 mi)
- Train station: Richmond Hill Langstaff Station (3.7 km / 2.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Best Western Parkway Hotel Toronto North offers 125 air-conditioned accommodations with video-game consoles and safes. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 25-inch flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. Guests can make use of the in-room refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Gaming console
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Guests are served free full breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Crave Restaurant - This bistro serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Starbucks - This coffee shop serves breakfast only.
Spirits Bar and Lounge - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Tim Hortons - This coffee shop serves breakfast, lunch, and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2:00 AM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD $30 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 150 per stay), plus a deposit of CAD 100.00 per stay
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 80 lb)
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet deposit: CAD 100.00 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD $30 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 150 per stay)
- Early check-in fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.