ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Within 3 miles (5 km) of this Vaughan hotel, you'll find Black Creek Pioneer Village and Canlan Ice Sports. John Booth Memorial Arena and Legoland Discovery Centre Toronto are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, comfy beds
The 144 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, flat-screen TVs with cable channels, and pillowtop beds. Coffee/tea makers, hair dryers, and phones are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
66.0% of guests recommend out of 250 reviews
About the Courtyard by Marriott Toronto VaughanLocation 150 Interchange Way, Vaughan, ON L4K5P7
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Vaughan offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. Along with a restaurant and a coffee shop/café, there's a snack bar/deli on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a 24-hour business center on site. Event space at this hotel measures 1173 square feet (106 square meters). The business-friendly Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Vaughan also features gift shops/newsstands, coffee/tea in a common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Self parking is free. This 3-star Vaughan hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 144 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 1173 sq ft of conference space
- 106 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business center (24 hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Refrigerator (on request)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (19.4 km / 12.1 mi)
- Train station: Toronto York University Station (6.1 km / 3.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Courtyard by Marriott Toronto Vaughan offers 144 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 55-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- Bathrooms are partially open
- Pillowtop beds
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily.
The Bistro - This bistro specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No cribs (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.