ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In shopping district
Within 2 miles (3 km) of this Oakville hotel, you'll find Sheridan College and Kerr Village. Oakville Centre for the Performing Arts and Cameron's Brewing Company are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an indoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 5 conference rooms, as well as the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. Relax with a drink at the bar/lounge and enjoy perks like free self parking.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 147 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include pillowtop beds, room service, and free newspapers.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
76.0% of guests recommend out of 384 reviews
About the Holiday Inn Oakville CentreLocation 590 Argus Rd, Oakville, ON L6J3J3
Holiday Inn Oakville Centre offers its guests an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business center. Event space at this hotel measures 7693 square feet (715 square meters) and includes conference space. Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands are also featured at the eco-friendly Holiday Inn Oakville Centre. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Oakville hotel.
- 1 building
- 147 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 7693 sq ft of conference space
- 715 sq m of conference space
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Microwave (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Free self parking
- Airport: Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.) (33.1 km / 20.5 mi)
- Train station: Oakville Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; extended parking available for a surcharge
Holiday Inn Oakville Centre offers 147 air-conditioned accommodations with complimentary newspapers and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. Guests can surf the web using the complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is offered daily and microwaves can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Microwave available
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 6 AM to 11 AM and on weekends from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Courtyard Grill and Loung - This restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 2 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per day
- Weight limit: 50 lbs
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 150.00 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15.95 and CAD 17.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 15.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Holiday Inn Hotel Oakville Centre
- Holiday Inn Oakville Centre
- Holiday Inn Oakville Hotel Oakville
- Holiday Inn Oakville Ontario
- Oakville Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Oakville Centre Hotel
You should know
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 9 PM.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.